Hiring Companies Seeking Independent Sales Reps
Sales listing on job board$39
We promote your listing on our site and through social media. Our new site makes it super easy for independent sales reps to reach you directly. They aren’t required to register or monitor their accounts, as they have to do on other sites. They just see your post and respond. If you’d like to have your sales opportunity featured (so it displays at the top of the category), that’s just $10 more. See how it works.
- 30 days of display on our independent sales job board.
- Buy month to month – only when you need the listing. No setup fee.
- Average 250 views a day of the job board by targeted independent sales professionals
- Weekly promotion via social media: Facebook and Twitter of the specific job listing
- Ability for candidates to apply directly
- Make featured listing for $10 more
Your sales opportunity - emailed to opt-in Independent reps$79
Here’s a sample of the sales opportunity listing we provide monthly to opt-in independent sales reps. It’s $79/month; you can create your own listing or tell us to use one that you have on our job board. You can customize with an image and text so the candidates can contact you directly if they are interested. NOTE: you are not receiving email addresses. We email your sales opportunity to our opt-in sales reps.
- Your ad included in listing sent to independent sales reps
- All rep recipients have opted in to receive the listing via email
- Direct click to apply from the email
- Recipients change monthly, depending on open opportunities, but average 750+ recipients
one session one hour in length
One-on-One Coaching – from a 20 year independent sales veteran. Alice Errett’s experience with all faucets of independent sales is extensive. If you’re struggling, an hour of coaching may be just what you need to to get your team jump-started. Pay upfront. If you don’t feel that you got your money’s worth, we’ll refund your money cheerfully.
- We’ll review your notes before the call and sometimes send you questions so you can prepare as well
- If you’re struggling to build a successful independent sales team, this is…hands down…the best use of your money to get a workable strategy. If what you’ve been doing isn’t working, we can help you convert to a winning strategy.
Outsourced recruiting, interviewing, on boarding, training, and management. At RepRight, we can provide as little or as much service as you require. Pricing varies by client and need.Get in Touch
RepRight Sales ShopComing Soon
Sales Recruiting and Management tools, designed specifically for independent sales teams -with pricing starting under $10 we have tools you just won’t want to miss. Our sales shop will be ready by April 1, 2017. Thanks for your patience.See a preview
Why use RepRight?
Alice and her team at RepRight are responsible for our incredible (commission only) sales team. It’s hard to describe everything that we thought was right – that was actually completely wrong. It wasn’t an easy process, but Alice dissected, rebuilt and now we have an amazing and profitable independent sales team
.––Manga Dunabell, GMi Cookware, Talahassee, Fl.
When my clients need to grow quickly and gain market share, I send them to RepRight. I’ve seen first-hand the difference that RepRight can make to help companies grow quickly and with sustained independent rep sales; even in a complex sales environment.
— Louri Roberts, Peachtree Medical Billing. Athens, Ga.
What is an independent sales rep?
People use all sorts of terms to describe independent sales professionals. They are Independent sales rep, ISRs, 1099 Reps and more. For the purposes of this website, here are the definitions we use:
Independent sales representatives, or ISRs, are sales representatives who are not employees of the company they represent. These sales rep are paid on commission – sometimes with a stipend and sometimes not – but their primary compensation is on the business that they close.
ISRs generally are not responsible for other company functions – service, accounting, collections, etc. They are responsible only for the sales they make.
Freelance Sales Representative typically represent a company for a specific event or period of time like a trade show, or release of a new product, or to help with overflow work.
What makes a sales rep ad work well?
There are 4 key elements to explaining your opportunity:
- Product or service (what is it, what branding or testimonials are available)
- Company information (location, background working with sales reps, etc)
- Commission (how much, what most reps make, etc)
- Territory (what territories are available, what are the sales expectations from each)
The more you can tell a potential sales rep candidate about your opportunity, and the better that story is, the more interest you will see.
Do you guarantee that I will find a rep with your service?
At RepRight, we focus on getting the right eyes to see your ad. We are in touch regularly with lots of independent sales reps from virtually every industry imaginable.
Make sure your ad is compelling, interesting, and is a good representation of the independent sales program you offer. (see above question).
Unfortunately we are not able to guarantee results of your advertising. If you have questions on this, let us know before placing your ad.