Sales Recruiting, Sales Onboarding, and Sales Management
Because RepRight has a vested interest in acquisition of the right sales team for our clients, we utilize a variety of tools to identify and qualify our candidates.
- Almost 90% of our candidates are recruited by us (not repsondents to job posts or ads)
- While we have an extensive database of job candidates, in almost every case, the candidates we present are freshly sourced for each new opportunity
- Where appropriate, we utilize sales aptitude and other testing tools for pre-qualification
- We often utilize extensive roll-playing with candidates to determine the best fits
- The client company typically interviews top candidaes and makes all final decisions
Onboarding done well sets the stage for a great sales rep/company relationship
- 69 percent of employees are more likely to stay with a company for three years if they experienced great onboarding.
- New employees who went through a structured onboarding program were 58 percent more likely to be with the organization after three years.
- Organizations with a standard onboarding process experience 50 percent greater new-hire productivity.
At RepRight, if our client does not have a thorough and current onboarding process, we develop that for the client. We manage and deliver the program, which ultimately leads to happy a happy sales team that sells more.
Your Part-Time Sales Manager
Bringing on a great sales team is a terrific start, but managing that sales team to meet and exceed goals is something else. RepRight understands that for emerging businesses, it is generally just cost prohibitative to hire a full time sales manager. Our solution is simple; RepRight becomes a part-time (sometimes temporary) sales manager. In this role, we do what traditional sales managers do:
- Hold regular status meetings -identifying problems and issues, ensuring that each rep is services his/her sales territory
- Meet one-on-one for support and issue resolution with sales team members
- Paricipate in sales calls with sales reps
- Track sales rep progress - planned vs actual and identify problems and address them quickly
- Ensure that the team is on the road to achieving and exceeding agreed upon sales goals
Some companies need this service in an ongoing basis. Others need RepRight only as a 'stand in' or to train the new sales manager. We flex with your need.